LeezBlog

Personal reflections and creative expressions related to an endless, changing array of subjects including Yoga, Israel, Running, Spirituality, Travel and Life.

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

New Beginnings: Study Torah

Something that takes time and gives pleasure, and is new in my life, is a group I am starting and facilitating: www.sdTorahCircle.com The study model is based upon Torah Circles of Aryae Coopersmith and Wendy Berk. I'm putting out the word and getting lots of interest and response. I'm learning so much and benefiting from the questions, struggles, insights and wisdom of my fellow students/teachers. Aside from the Jewish studies, there is also much to discover about being a better listener and leader, and figuring out HTML, meta tags and search engine optimization. The last one still leaves much room for improvement. Blessings to all for a sweet new year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home